Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What's For Dinner?

How many times have heard that or asked that or asked yourself the same question? If youre anything like me, I got so tired of making the same old things week after week. Cooking became a chore. I was as bored with my cooking as my family was. Cooking was not on my list of favorite things to do.

Going out for dinner is always nice. But boy, has it become expensive! I love to eat good food, but just hated to cook it. I also got tired of spending a fortune for it. That was when I found the most amazing cook book. Now my kids are even chipping in with the cooking. They cant wait to taste the mouth watering food we make. We all get together to try new recipes. Its a great way for my kids to learn how to cook, too.

Have you ever wondered how to make Kentucky Fried Chicken? Now be honest, havent you always wondered what their secret recipe is? I sure have. Now I know. How about Apple Bees Baby back Ribs? Or Olive Gardens Fettuccine Alfredo with bread sticks? One of my favorites is Red lobsters Shrimp Diablo. We used to make a couple of trips a week at least, to Taco Bell. Now we make their Nachos and Buurito Supremes ourselves. We never run out of new recipes to make and they taste just like they do in the restaurants. The only difference is, we are having much more fun making them ourselves and saving a bundle of money to boot!

If you would like to learn how to cook amazing dishes at a fraction of the cost, its not that hard to do at all. Your friends and family will think you are the best cook ever. Believe me, I know. All of my friends ask me for the recipes and say their husbands are amazed with my cooking. They want me to be their cook. I just tell them their wives can cook the same foods just as easy as I can. Or, if you want to, you can keep your recipe book a secret and have everyone totally amazed with your cooking. Cooking can become a great hobby instead of a drag.

Cathy Barela lives in Salt Lake City, Utah. She loves the mountains, music, outdoors, sports, writing and helping people accomplish their goals.Alfreda Blog15484
Ariana Blog2434

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Besucherza sexsearch